Here at CoPlant, we pride ourselves on selling quality used machines that look great. Some of the machines we sell are refurbished which is a process we carry out in house.
Our team uses abrasive technologies to strip away old paint and corrosion from a machine to ensure that our coatings will be long lasting and professionally finished. We also use a colour matching service due to the diversity of our used plant machinery machines, we use a range of paint systems from all major manufacturers in our used plant machines which including many leading brands such as JCB, Komatsu, Takeuchi and Yanmar.
Fabrication and Welding
Occasionally, used plant and machinery will require repairs or renovation to ensure that it is functioning at its best. We have a large range of fabrication services available and carry out all our repairs on site.
- Our technicians assess the plant to see what is required – whether it is just a clean and service or whether refurbishment and paintwork is required.
- If fabrication or welding is necessary, this takes priority in order to ensure that the plant is structurally sound at the outset.
- Body rebuilding, where necessary, happens next to ensure that the plant is fully operational.
- Next the cosmetic stages can start and the machine is prepared prior to painting.
- The various stages of paintwork are completed using high quality primers and paint designed specifically for plant and machinery.
- With all the bodywork completed plus a lovely new paint job, the machine is ready to get to work!